Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Young at Heart!

Got any good reasons I can pass along to hubby for why the dining chandelier needs to be "twigged" out? I've got a Doubting Thomas on my hands. He's not so convinced that would be a good idea. I think I'm gonna have to stay natural in color as it will blend with the current chandelier paint color fine. That way, if he's just not pleased, I can just take the twigs off and call it a day. 

In the meantime, I'm excited to say I'm finally moving on to the next big project. I can't wait! It's ridiculous how long it can take to get something done around here during the summer. One thing I'm learning is that summer break means I might as well slow down too, 'cause I'm not going to be able to get much done with three kiddo's and friends around all day anyway. Might as well have fun and not stress over it. I love having them around and don't want to rush through the summer not taking in every minute I have with them:) Watching them play without a care in the world is what keeps one young. They are such a blessing and we're making memories to last a lifetime!











Here's a little inspiration for you to wrap up today:


"Lillies"
B.E. Interiors Photography



1 comment:

  1. What beautiful children! You are right- take every moment you can to enjoy them...they will be grown and moving on before you know it. Those long, hot days of summer seem to just diminish as the kids age. Love you lilies too! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

One of the highlights of each day is hearing from my readers!

Follow Me on Pinterest