Friday, August 12, 2011

Chalk Paint Update

I'm saving a review of the chalk paint until I am totally done, but I have this to say so far:

HOLY COW! This stuff ROCKS!
Can I just say how great it is not to sand and prime?! Boo Ya!

I worked all day on painting a piece so I can have it to show to you tomorrow.


My little guys art work.

In the meantime, I want to share what my little guy painted today! I truly treasure my boys artwork, and this is the first piece he's ever done where there was really a lot of thought that went into it. I sat and helped him get paint and thoroughly enjoyed watching as he methodically placed and brushed his colors. I have tons of art from my two older boys, but this is little guy's first real painting. It's now one of my most treasured pieces:)


2 comments:

  1. Awww...love those first paintings! Looks like a Monet to me!

    I am going to start with the chalkpaint this next week- I can't wait- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the chalk paint fan club! Can't wait to see what you transformed! And, awesome painting by your fella ... bet I know where he gets his creativity!

    ReplyDelete

One of the highlights of each day is hearing from my readers!

Follow Me on Pinterest